Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Integrating Research Skills
Feinberg Librarians are here for your online courses to support student success in research and information literacy skills.
Working with a librarian can help you to:
- create or embed an online tutorial
- embed a Librarian role to your Moodle site, complete with a library research help forum in conjunction with specific assignments and resources
- implement student success in research assignments and course activities
- integrate information literacy and supported research skills in your course curriculum (or disciplinary level)
- customize research guides and library resources available just for your students in Moodle.
Feinberg Library has a number of useful subject and research guides that you can easily embed in your Moodle course site:
EXP student senior proposal image, kayaking in Baja California, part of the DigitalCommons