Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
CDS465 Course-related Research Guide
Here are a few tips for searching...
- Brainstorm keywords! Check out the database's suggested Subject Headings/Major Subjects- they are useful!
- Search the subject field! The subject heading search children and stuttering retrieved 86 results, while the keyword search children and stuttering retrieved 694 results.
- Limit by population of interest: preschool children, older people, infants, immigrants, people with disabilities, autistic, african americans...
- Check the References at the end of the article for additional resources on your topic.
- Click the 360 Link/Link to Full Text icon to see if an article is available full-text in another library database.
Make an Appointment with a Librarian
Ask a Librarian
Need research help -- or just have a question? Ask a librarian!