Feinberg Library now provides complimentary access to a digital subscription to the New York Times for all SUNY Plattsburgh students, staff, and faculty.
Get started today by setting up access with your college email address and password.
- Note for existing subscribers: If you currently have a NYTimes.com subscription that uses your college email address, you will need to cancel it before setting up your new group-access account. Or, you can wait until your current account expires before starting the college-based version.
Follow these simple steps to activate your new account:
- Select Create Account on the Digital Pass webpage.
- Login with your SUNY Plattsburgh email address and NetID.
- Verify information sent to your campus email address.
- Follow the prompts to create your new subscription login credentials.
Unlike in the past, our new group subscription offers digital access from locations on and off campus, for most web-enabled devices (including Apple, Android, Kindle, and Windows). The subscription also provides access to timesmachine.nytimes.com, which holds the publication's full archives.
Find the best library resources for your research by exploring our Research Tools listing online.