CDS465 Course-related Research Guide
Here are a few tips for searching...
- Brainstorm keywords! Check out the database's suggested Subject Headings/Major Subjects- they are useful!
- Search the subject field! The subject heading search children and stuttering retrieved 86 results, while the keyword search children and stuttering retrieved 694 results.
- Limit by population of interest: preschool children, older people, infants, immigrants, people with disabilities, autistic, african americans...
- Check the References at the end of the article for additional resources on your topic.
- Click the 360 Link/Link to Full Text icon to see if an article is available full-text in another library database.
Call: (518) 564-5290
Text: (518) 239-0245
Chat: Available 24/7